PrestaShop is a free shopping cart platform that enables businesses of all sizes, from startups to corporations, to construct and manage profitable online stores. They are dedicated to giving businesses and customers the most excellent possible experience when shopping carts are used.
Please read the instructions below if you wish to incorporate your Jotform form into a page on your PrestaShop website.
Iframes should be allowed in HTML fields.
PrestaShop default does not allow Iframe on page contents or product descriptions. You will need to go into the administration panel of your PrestaShop installation and turn on the support for iframes. It would help if you had some mouse clicks to complete the task.
- Expand the option labelled “Shop Parameters” on the left side of the PrestaShop dashboard.
- Select “General” from the list of options.
- Toggle Set the “Yes” option for allowing iframes in HTML fields.
- Keep scrolling, where you’ll find a button labelled “Save.”
Getting Ready to Insert Your PrestaShop Code Into Your Website
- To publish your form, select the Publish tab in the Form Builder.
- Select Iframe from the drop-down menu after selecting Embed on the left.
- Click the option labelled “Copy Code.”
- To eliminate the script portion, edit the code and delete all of the lines that come after the /Iframe> tag.
- Next, search and delete onload=”window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)” from the iframe code.
The Integration of Form into PrestaShop
- Expand the Design option on the left side of the dashboard of your PrestaShop installation. Select Pages from the drop-down menu of available options.
- You can click the Add New Page link at the very top if you need to add a new page to the form.
- If this is not the case, use the edit (pencil) icon on your current page.
- Click the icon labelled Source code to access the Page content editor.
- Copy the revised iframe code, then paste it into the editor for the source code.
- Click Ok. You won’t be able to view the form at this time.
- To finish, choose the changes you’ve made to the page, and then click either the Save and Preview or Save option. When you click the Save and Preview button, the page will open in a new tab, where you can see a comprehensive preview of the page along with the form.